Antoine is a charming, imaginative, and independent 11-year-old and he is ready to find his forever family! He can spend hours playing with LEGO, creating masterpiece after masterpiece. Playing video games is another favorite hobby of Antoine’s. Additionally, he also enjoys watching hockey and listening to all types of music. He gets along well with other children and adults too. He has been looking forward to finding his forever family for a while and consistently asks his workers when that day will come. A family focused on positivity who will be patient and understanding would be best for Antoine.
Antoine is just one of hundreds of children who wait for families to adopt them. You can meet more children on the Adoption Center’s website www.adopt.org.
You May Also Like
- Family: Where Life Begins & Love Never Ends
- The Puppy – A Story from Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Handling Your Child’s Diagnosis: Six Things Parents Should Do For Themselves
- How Do You Talk to Your Child About Their Diagnosis?
- 8 Ways to be a Great Advocate For Your Family Member With Special Needs
- Coping with the Life You Never Imagined
- Developing Your Own Network
- Miracle Babies What You Need to Know
- I Do Not like Being a Special Needs Parent and That’s OK
- Dad’s Emotional Video Defending Down Syndrome
This post originally appeared on our January/February 2021 Magazine